As a Boston personal injury lawyer, it amazes me just how many people are injured each year due to negligence. Read More…
Law Office of Christopher Earley Annual Scholarship
As a Boston personal injury lawyer I believe that the value of education on a young person’s life is immeasurable. However, we have too many young people in this country that struggle to pay for college. Here at the Law Office of Christopher Earley, we believe that those who commit themselves academically, but struggle to pay for higher education, should be helped in every way possible. That is why we started the Law Office of Christopher Earley Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to help currently enrolled college/university students in the United States pay for their education.
1. Must be a US citizen pursuing a 2 or 4-year college/university degree.
2. Submit proof of current enrollment in a 2 or 4-year college/university.
3. As a Boston car accident lawyer, and father of two young children, helping people become safer on the roads is a top priority of mine. Distracted driving has become a serious issue with the prevalence of smart phones.
4. Please submit an essay of at least 500 words regarding Ways to End Texting and Driving in the United States. Be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address and phone number at the beginning of your essay (so we may contact you if you win), as well a few lines of information about yourself as well.
5. Eligibility not limited to Massachusetts residents/students.
All essays must be submitted via email to [email protected] no later than April 1, 2018. The essay winner will be announced on May 1, 2018. No phone calls please. Phone calls regarding the essay contest may result in ineligibility.
The essay winner will receive a check for $1500.00 from the Law Office of Christopher Earley. The check will be made payable to your college/university. These funds must be used to pay for school tuition and/or school-related expenses.
As Boston personal injury attorneys, one of the most common question we are asked is: How much is my personal Read More…
Massachusetts, and most of the country, is currently experiencing a record cold spell. Yesterday in Boston, we set a record Read More…
Massachusetts workers compensation law can be a confusing topic. If you were hurt at work, understanding workers compensation is very Read More…