As Massachusetts car crash lawyers, we have many clients that have experienced soft tissue injuries following their accident. Soft tissue Read More…
Boston Slip and Fall Lawyer (we will come to you)
You may be wondering…
Do I need a lawyer if I slipped and fell? Do I have a case?
If you had a slip and fall accident you came to the right place for legal help. These accidents can cause very serious injuries. Boston slip and fall lawyer Christopher Earley can help get you the compensation you deserve if you were injured in a Massachusetts slip and fall accident. Through the years we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients injured in slip and fall accidents.
We only get paid if your case settles
We are Boston slip and fall accident lawyers that help people who have been injured by negligent property owners. Often Massachusetts slip and fall accidents could have been entirely avoided had a property owner exercised reasonable care to make their property safe. Examples of necessary safety precautions include keeping floors clean and in a non-slippery condition, ensuring that railings are properly secured, shoveling snow and clearing ice, making sure tripping hazards do not exist, and making sure stairwells do not pose a danger. Premises liability is the area of law that creates obligations on people and businesses to keep their properties safe.
What To Do After a Massachusetts Slip And Fall Accident
If you experience a slip and fall accident there are some important steps to take.
- If possible, take photos of the scene of the fall
- Try if you can to get the names of any witnesses that saw you fall
- Report the accident as soon as possible to the owner of the property
- Obtain prompt medical treatment to address your injuries
- Don’t speak with any insurance adjuster that calls you
- Hire an experienced slip and fall attorney
Common Types Of Massachusetts Slip And Fall Accidents
- Slips and falls in stores and supermarkets
- Slips and falls on snow and ice
- Staircase falls
- Slips and falls in parking lots
- Slips and falls at work
- Any and all other slip and fall accident cases
Common Injuries From Slip And Fall Accidents
- Strains and sprains (soft tissue)
- Broken bones
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Bruising (contusions)
- Even death
Nationwide Slip And Fall Injury Statistics
According to Arbill:
- Roughly 1 million Americans experience a slip and fall annually
- Slip and falls make up roughly 20% of all workplace injuries
- Roughly 20,000 die each year due to accidental falls
Boston Slip And Fall Lawyer Legal Services
We are highly experienced Boston slip and fall attorneys and we have been successful with cases that other lawyers reject. We begin by investigating the case to locate witnesses, collect photographs of where you fell, and to secure video surveillance. We also frequently use engineering experts to provide us with expert opinions.
We then gather all your accident-related medical records, medical bills, as well as photographs of your injuries. Once we have all of this, a settlement demand package will be sent to the insurance company. The slip and fall case at that point will either settle, or a lawsuit will need to be filed. We don’t file a lawsuit unless you want us to.
Our mission is simple: to work relentlessly to achieve the best possible outcome for each client we serve. We are a Massachusetts slip and fall law firm that offers you:
- Experience with all types of Massachusetts slip and fall accidents
- Persistent dedication to each case to ensure the best possible case result
- Access to top-flight engineers and other slip and fall expert consultants
- Personal attention to each and every client we serve
- A proven track record of success
Important Massachusetts Slip And Fall Filing Deadlines
It is important to not delay in bringing your slip and fall case. Securing videotape, photographs, witness statements and other evidence is critically important. Any delays can severely undercut an otherwise strong slip and fall accident claim. The statute of limitations for Massachusetts slip and fall cases is three years. Keep in mind too that many of these cases have strict notice provisions (presentment requirements). Failure to follow these deadlines can render a valid slip and fall claim moot.
Contact us now to get answers to your Massachusetts slip and fall attorney questions, even on nights and weekends, and find out more about us. Read what our clients say about our services, and our five-star Google reviews.
As Boston personal injury lawyers, one of the first questions we receive from our new clients is “Will I have Read More…
The decision on when to hire a workers comp lawyer is a decision many injured workers face. You may be Read More…
Nearly all Boston auto accident lawyers accept motor vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. What that means is Read More…