If you were injured in a workers compensation accident in Massachusetts there are certain things to do, and not to Read More…
Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident you came to the right place for help. Massachusetts personal injury lawyer Christopher Earley has achieved millions of dollars in settlements for his clients since 2004.
- We do not get paid unless your case settles
- The law only gives you a limited amount of time so you must act take action to protect your rights
- Consultations are always completely free of charge at our office
- We are experienced, trustworthy, aggressive, and very easy to talk to
Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer FAQ’s
1) Do I have a case?
It depends. Is the other party at fault? Are you at fault? If liability can be established against the other party, and you were injured, then you probably have a case worth pursuing.
2) How long does the process take?
That also, depends. Basically, when you are finished with your medical treatment is a good time to open a dialogue with the insurance company about reaching a possible settlement. Some cases take months, some take years, but the average case takes roughly 6 months to settle, from the date of the injury.
3) How long do I have to bring a claim?
Most Massachusetts personal injury cases have a 3-year statute of limitations, but some have a shorter, or longer limitations period.
4) How much is my case worth?
Each case if of course different. Factors that are considered are whether or not liability or fault can be established against the other party; how much your medical bills total; for how long did you have to receive medical treatment for; did you lost wages; any permanent injuries, etc.
5) Will I have to go to court?
The vast majority of cases do settle, but sometimes lawsuits are necessary. Even after a lawsuit is filed a case can still settle. Trial is always a possibility, but it is really only a remote possibility. I am a Massachusetts personal injury lawyer that has experience going to court and trying cases in front of juries.
6) What is negligence?
Negligence is failing to act reasonably in a situation and causing injury to someone as a direct result.
7) How are you paid?
We do not collect a legal fee unless we recover compensation for you. That is called a contingency fee.
Why You Should Choose Us
- We give you personal representation from start to finish for your personal injury case
- We will always return your phone calls
- You will be updated on the status of your case
- We will work tirelessly to maximize the benefits which you are entitled to
- We have many years of experience investigating, litigating, and settling all types of personal injury cases
- A proven track record of success
Boston personal injury attorney Christopher Earley handles all types of Massachusetts injury cases including:
It is harrowing how many people are injured by dogs each year. These injuries can include scarring, disfigurement, puncture wounds, psychological Read More…
Many people injured at work in Massachusetts decide to handle their Massachusetts workers compensation case on their own. With very Read More…
Each year I represent many Massachusetts motorcyclists that are injured by someone’s negligence. No matter how careful a motorcyclist is, Read More…