Oftentimes workers compensation insurance companies deny claims. Injured workers rightfully become upset when they receive a workers compensation denial letter. Read More…
Personal Injury Attorney – Call Now For Your FREE No Obligation Consultation
If you were injured in an accident you came to the right place for help. We are a Boston personal injury law office that can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- We do not get paid unless your case settles
- The law only gives you a limited amount of time so you must act take action to protect your rights
- Consultations are always completely free of charge at our office
- We are experienced, trustworthy, aggressive, and very easy to talk to
Personal Injury Lawyer FAQ’s
1) Do I have a case?
It depends. Is the other party at fault? Are you at fault? If liability can be established against the other party, and you were injured, then you probably have a case worth pursuing.
2) How long does the process take?
That also, depends. Basically, when you are finished with your medical treatment is a good time to open a dialogue with the insurance company about reaching a possible settlement. Some cases take months, some take years, but the average case takes roughly 6 months to settle, from the date of the injury.
3) How long do I have to bring a claim?
Most Massachusetts personal injury cases have a 3-year statute of limitations, but some have a shorter, or longer limitations period.
4) How much is my case worth?
Each case if of course different. Factors that are considered are whether or not liability or fault can be established against the other party; how much your medical bills total; for how long did you have to receive medical treatment for; did you lost wages; any permanent injuries, etc.
5) Will I have to go to court?
The vast majority of cases do settle, but sometimes lawsuits are necessary. Even after a lawsuit is filed a case can still settle. Trial is always a possibility, but it is really only a remote possibility. I am a Massachusetts personal injury lawyer that has experience going to court and trying cases in front of juries.
6) How are you paid?
We do not collect a legal fee unless we recover compensation for you. That is called a contingency fee.
Why You Should Choose Us
- We give you personal representation from start to finish for your personal injury case
- We will always return your phone calls
- You will be updated on the status of your case
- We will work tirelessly to maximize the benefits which you are entitled to
- We have many years of experience investigating, litigating, and settling all types of personal injury cases
- A proven track record of success
Some people injured on the job decide to handle their workers compensation claim on their own, without an attorney. That Read More…
If you slipped and fell on snow and ice you may be confused about what to do, and what your Read More…
As a Massachusetts car accident lawyer I receive some common questions. For those injured in a car accident, it can Read More…